I decided to write a log, well, sort-of-a Captain’s log about the things I learned on my way to eternity in beyond. Because I currently work for Zemanta and explore new territories, this log will be called zemlog, what else?! Beware, zemlogs may or may not include all tech and geek nonsense as well as some basic findings about Life, Love and the Universe. If you think you can handle all this, you’re more than welcome to learn as I learn, laugh when I laugh and faceplam when I facepalm. Otherwise, GTFOH. Or not :bumpy:
Remember: If everything else fails, use humor. Usually it doesn’t kill anyone. If it does, it doesn’t matter if you failed. You’ll have bigger problem.
- Google webfonts: font-a-stic, I already incorporated them into this blog… Cool, right? Well, have to find the best combination so I won’t need the Enigma to decipher widget titles :D
First Expedition into GoogleRefine:
- watched all three screencasts,
- played with GREL functions (google refine expression language)
- installed RDF extension from DERI
A short trip in the field of regular expressions:
- I really should obtain and use O’Reilly’s book on regular expressions.
- I like them.
- They’re useful.
- I like patterns.
Thoughts on Life, Love and the Universe
- Meet The Team Casual Fridays: Mateja Verlic (zemanta.com)